Los Angeles, CA—In Westwood Village is the sprawling campus of UCLA. Their Ronald Reagan facility is where pop icon Michael Jackson was taken by fire department ambulance. Jackson was receiving CPR and that continued for an additional hour before he was pronounced dead at 2:26 PM.
The rumors are starting to spread within the ranks of gossip reporters that Jackson last ride was fueled with Demerol an injectable drug similar to Morphine. This may well be an accidental overdose of a controlled drug.
The Los Angeles County Coroner will be doing an expedited autopsy and toxicology screen. The results will be released in a piecemeal fashion as information becomes available.
So far the glory boys at the LAPD Robbery Homicide Unit have maintained control over the death scene and have seized and impounded at least one vehicle. This sounds like drugs are involved and very soon someone will need a good lawyer and bail bondsman.
In the meantime here is today's UCLA Medical Center scene up close and personal.
I would not be surprised to see drugs. He looked like a walking skeleton. It's amazing, lots of money, friends, advisers and family all around and nobody takes care of the guy.
Sad day, MJ and Farrah.
nice down blouse
Post a Comment