Saturday, May 22, 2010

Worst President Ever, Or Public Enemy Number One?

Washington, DC—The Liberals cheered as Barack Obama promised full government transparency, to get us out of Iraq and to not raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000.00 per year. Then there was the hope of doing away with the patriot Act and other Liberal fantasies like ending the federal death penalty. None of these things were realized and these things were in fact worsened.

Obama has weakened America’s defense and emboldened Iran and North Korea in the process. Obama has sought to curry favor with every Socialist regime as he has followed the Marx-Engels program as Adolph Hitler, Josef Stalin and Mao Zedong for his policy path for America.

Obama’s non-stop spending and printing of currency backed by nothing is economic suicide planed for a Socialist solution just as Hitler utilized for the Weimar Republic.

Now with over half of the American population addicted to entitlements it’s become popular to turn to ideation of redistributing wealth. That majority population includes as many as 50 million illegal aliens. It takes more than a simple majority of qualified voters to change the Constitution and form of government. A margin of 51 percent of our population does not get to rob the other 49 percent.

The Socialist robbery and enslavement of taxpayers will bring the end of freedom, liberty and our way of life. America was the paragon of a wealthy, free and safe place to live and raise children. America has never been in more danger. Obama and his Socialist Cabal are traitors and criminals. They must be stopped anyway possible.

The Tea Party people must recognize their tepid approach has fallen on deaf ears and much stronger tactics like those used to found this country are in order. We cannot wish the Marxists away they are here to stay unless they are brought to justice for treason.

Everywhere a Socialist flag flies they murder millions of their own citizens and it won’t be any different here.

Barack Obama is an even bigger threat to the United States that what we saw on September 11, 2001. Obama has the keys to or nuclear missiles and currency printing presses. Barack Obama is not a Liberal, he’s a total Marxist. We must cut this cancer out before it consumes us.


Anonymous said...

We must dump this phony! He's a figurehead for "them" and they are here in our USA and around the world - their aim is to take us over. Stand up America, dump those jerks in DC and lets take back our Country. Oboma lies and so does he fat butt wife! If anyone needs education on what to eat - it's her! Look at that animal ass of hers! PS I suspect Oboma and our Atty. Gen are also bed-fellows/playmates. Don't they both seem slightly fem to you? Lets not forget that gay limo driver in Chicago who states he has sex with the Oboma in Chicago & snorted something to. He's on youtube. Check it out. Unless the Atty. Gen nailed his mouth shut by now? Please bring Bush back, anyone is better than this inexperienced commie.

Anonymous said...

What's your house worth today?

What was it worth pre-Obama?

Anonymous said...

President?Dont you have to be a natural born citizen?Transparency?Why would he seal his records from public view if he wasnt hiding something EO#13489.

Unknown said...

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government. So let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson